What is Pull Forward – Pay Back?
It’s a gentle way for you and your family to do an intentional act of kindness when you go to your favorite drive-thru restaurant, coffee shop, bakery. grocery store, or sit-down restaurant.
Make sure you don’t take things for granted and go slack in working for the common good; share what you have with others. God takes particular pleasure in acts of worship—a different kind of “sacrifice”—that take place in kitchen and workplace and on the streets. Hebrews 13:16 (MSG)
Here’s how it works:
1. Print some Pull Forward – Pay Back cards (click here).
2. Go to your favorite drive-thru restaurant, and after you order your food “Pull Forward” to the window.
3. Pay for your food and also for the person behind you (Pay Back)
4. Make sure to leave a “Pull Forward – Pay Back” card with the cashier to pass on for you.
5. Watch in your rear view mirror to see the excitement of the person behind you!
6. Let us know how it went. No pressure, we’d just love to share your story. (877) 813- 5366