KJIL is pleased to announce the availability of two $1000 scholarships to be awarded to graduating high school seniors who will be a full-time student enrolled in Fall 2018 classes at a Christian College or a Christian University.
Fill out this form to apply for a KJIL Scholarship. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Applications must be received into the KJIL office by March 31 to be considered.
All qualifying applications will be reviewed by our Scholarship Committee. Scholarship recipients will be announced in April.
Please submit this application, a copy of your transcript, a cover letter and resume addressing the following points. Feel free to add any information you believe may assist the Scholarship Committee in their selection of scholarship recipients.
- Statement of faith.
- Intended field of studies and motivation for that pursuit.
- Letter of recommendation from your pastor, youth pastor or church leader.
- Honors received while in high school (include any collegiate recognition you’ve already received).
- Activities in which you have participated while in high school.
- Organizations you have been involved in (school, church or community).
Applications can be scanned and emailed (to email@example.com) or by mailing to :
P.O. Box 14
Abilene, KS 67410